Everything else that does not fit in the above categories
Airsoftman1
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yup

Re: Your idiotic/odd/fun/funniest airsoft moments

Postby Airsoftman1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Davidj wrote:
icedarpoint wrote:I play on an indoor field, a little over 20,000 sq. ft to be exact, and there are 3 parts to the arena. The upstairs (medium range/ cqb), the down stairs (cqb) and a middle type section (cqb) all connected with stair wells. So I was playing on the down stairs field we were playing assault, and that game type is when you have attackers and two sets of defenders and they can join the other set of defenders and this game type uses the whole field. So anyway I was a defender and we were defending near the front part of the downstairs arena, and I was with like a lot of the pros' there and my bro wwas stuck with all the noobs with a couple pros' mixed in, and when they came downstairs I guess my team mates were waiting for them to pop out so we could light them up. So I got tired of that so at the time I was using a KWA m11 ns2 (30 r/s) with 5 mags so what I did was I snuck in a room where they didn't see me and the ply wood in that area was loose so I peeked through and saw EXACTLY where they were at and so what I did was I jumped out with my mac and there were like between 6-10 noobs there and I sprayed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM with my mac (dumped a whole mag on them). So I went back to my team mates to reload, and I did the same thing (like none of them called their shots) so most of them were still there and some of their team mates were behind walls hiding. So I went to dump another mag on them which I did then one of their team mates knew EXACTLY where I was because you can see through the cracks in some of the wood and when I was about to back to my team mates and reload again he threw a grenade over the wall. It just missed my head and when I started to run away it went off. He was yelling that I was out, but I said I wasn't because I ran away from it and didn't get hit by any bb's if there were any in it (it was a thunder b's sound grenade). So ya it was a pretty awesome experience unloading mags on noobs with my mac at almost 30 r/s.

So let me get this straight, you went and unloaded a mag into a group of guys at point blank range, ran away, did it again, and didn't call your hit from a grenade because you had "STARTED to run away from it" , and they're the noobs who didn't call their hits :| :roll:

Very much agreed, and 30rps is NOTHING compared to what most of the players on here have tuned their guns to fire. :lol: :roll:
ARMORY
Agile AL-3100
Marshall JCM-2000 + Marshall JCM Cab
JG M733 Enhanced
VFC M4 (not sure which one it started out as)
Davidj
Knight
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Davidj » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 am

wtf^^^ :( :evil:
Outdoor Primary: CA SLR105 tactical
CQB Primary: Echo 1 G36c
Main Secondary: custom sawed-off DE shotgun
Current Sidearm: Echo 1 Timberwolf
Specialty Weapon: Iron Airsoft M320 grenade launcher
icedarpoint
Lance

Postby icedarpoint » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 am

I was behind a wall when it went off, I think I forgot to mention that
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 am

ASGI should sue Tiffany&Co
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 pm

apoctank wrote:ASGI should sue Tiffany&Co
Davidj wrote:wtf^^^ :( :evil:

...wut?
Zailemaos
Pawn

Postby Zailemaos » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:42 pm

just a few minutes ago I've been on a mouse hunt, armed with a sig saur p226 spring pistol that I have to muzzle load. still havent gotten the little bastard yet (missed every time so far xP) theres a sticker on the gun that says: " <Warning> ENERGY 0.4J DONT POINT AT THE CREATURE"
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Zailemaos wrote:just a few minutes ago I've been on a mouse hunt, armed with a sig saur p226 spring pistol that I have to muzzle load. still havent gotten the little bastard yet (missed every time so far xP) theres a sticker on the gun that says: " <Warning> ENERGY 0.4J DONT POINT AT THE CREATURE"

Yeah that defiantly fits in the "idiotic" part...
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Zailemaos wrote:"<Warning> ENERGY 0.4J DONT POINT AT THE CREATURE"

Springers are so timeless.
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm

FutballFTW14 wrote:
apoctank wrote:ASGI should sue Tiffany&Co
Davidj wrote:wtf^^^ :( :evil:

...wut?

Remember the massive spam wave a few weeks ago? A lot of the spam bots were advertising Tiffany&Co.
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
FutballFTW14
Dragoon

Postby FutballFTW14 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 am

Oh yeah. :lol:

Return to “Misc”