AIRSODT MILSIM TEAM IN NEW HAMPSHIRE/LEBANON AREA?

For any out of state airsoft event or topic
xairsoftx
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

AIRSODT MILSIM TEAM IN NEW HAMPSHIRE/LEBANON AREA?

Postby xairsoftx » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:51 pm

I was wondering if anyone has any airsoft milsim teams, that use REAL tactics and arnt just a couple of 12 year olds. I am only 14. So if any teams require to be 16, please let me know. It's only 2 years! :D If anone is LOOKING for a team. I am trying to start one. It's called Sierra Force. But I will most likely only start it if people are willing to join, hit me up thanks!
apoctank
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: AIRSODT MILSIM TEAM IN NEW HAMPSHIRE/LEBANON AREA?

Postby apoctank » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Lebanon..... I'm just gonna assume that's a city in New Hampshire or something....
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: AIRSODT MILSIM TEAM IN NEW HAMPSHIRE/LEBANON AREA?

Postby blackhawk13 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:22 pm

apoctank wrote:Lebanon..... I'm just gonna assume that's a city in New Hampshire or something....

Yeah, it is, or something... On the bright side, at least you recognized that New Hampshire is a state, and not a city in Massachusetts... (yes, I've had that happen before)

As for teams, I'm a part of East Coast SOG, a milsim team that has several members based out of the Plymouth area and a few people in the Manchester area. Just about all of us are 18+, but we judge based on skill and use of tactics, not age. I suggest joining [urlhttp://www.neasg.org/content.php]NEASG[/url], and going to some of the local fields. If you want serious milsim, try to make it to Spring Offensive or Autumn Justice (info about them is on NEASG), as they are some of the most intense milsim games you will find short of national level events.

If you have any questions, just ask. I've been doing serious Milsim in the NH area for about three years now.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE

Return to “Out of State Airsoft”