Airsoft In Minnesota

For any out of state airsoft event or topic
ThroughBigFoot
Pawn

Airsoft In Minnesota

Postby ThroughBigFoot » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello everybody. Over the last couple years i've become really interested in Airsoft, but because of my location in Minnesota, Airsoft is almost unheard of up here (which sucks). I understand that our sport is popular towards the Twin Cities, but I live on the Canadian Border. I play this sport with 14 good friends (only three of them are as obbsessed with Airsoft as much as I am) and we only play in two locations. 1. My neighbors woods) 2. A friends backyard.

The reason I post this thread is because I want to find other Airsofters that live in our area or to find out about fields that my friends and I can do what we enjoy.

Thank You to anyone that comments on this thread.
J_C_L
Pawn

Re: Airsoft In Minnesota

Postby J_C_L » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 am

There are some of us scattered around northern MN. If you don't want to drive to the cities to play, Superior Paintball has airsoft days usually once a month in the summer and fall. If you haven't, check out the MAA forums and the Twin Ports Airport forums. They both have event sections that have games listed. You should be able to find some games to go to if you can make a little drive.

Return to “Out of State Airsoft”