G4 News from ASGI

Moderator: ASGI Tim

Bacon
Lance
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: New G4 Body

Postby Bacon » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:43 pm

I think ASGI should make multiple logos and then when we order the gun we can pick which logo we want.
They're sendin' me to Vietnam...
...It's this whole 'nuther country.
congo
Lance

Postby congo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:02 pm

^^^ +1

I love ASGI, I love my G4 PWS DIablo, but to honest I dont think I would have bought it with the new logos. I'm all for branding your guns, but the clown doesn't work for me. I'm more of a skull, death, zombie kinda guy. As for the GI logo, to be honest I'm not in love with the flames. just the "GI" with the stripes looks better. My 2 cents, for what its worth.
CA36C w/ G&G G36K RAS kit | Bravo RDW | G4 PWS Diablo | G&G PM5 | Tokyo Marui Mp5K w/ M4 retractable stock & chopped foregrip | DE M3 Tri shot Shotty | WE Hi Capa 5.1 | KSC M93RII w/ G&G Compensator kit, 6.01 TB barrel | KWA KP45 Match | SG Wilson Combat CQB Elite
manfromuncle
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby manfromuncle » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:01 am

:arrow: same here i dislike the logo personal i seems like something a kid would buy(my opinion) but if i had to design the logo it woulb be stoner or colt or any other company but the flaming bb is just not right if i would by one i would just camo it my opinion.
bricejevinn
Pawn

Postby bricejevinn » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 am

your all crazy...its awesome
St Chris008
Panzer Dragoon

Postby St Chris008 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

The ASGI side looks kind of cool, the flames seem a little too exaggerated though.

I'm not a fan of the clown side though.
Bacon
Lance

Postby Bacon » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 am

klumzypinoy wrote:
SoulScribe wrote:http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=106424&id=104906286217550
New GI trades. Looks good because it looks serious. The trades give it the SR feel.

I will buy a G4 if those trades are gonna be on my gun :]

I feet like a tard. I shouldve waited until that one came out
They're sendin' me to Vietnam...
...It's this whole 'nuther country.
Bushmaster
Pawn

Postby Bushmaster » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 am

Bacon wrote:I think ASGI should make multiple logos and then when we order the gun we can pick which logo we want.

That would be really nice, have these and then a couple sets on non-gay ones.
"America is great because America is good, when America ceases to be good it will cease to be great"-Alexis De Tocqueville
Noveske2970
Pawn

Postby Noveske2970 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:50 am

Just so everyone knows, you can remove these yourself with a little acetone or rubbing alcohol.

Although I am generally okay with having the EGAs on the G4, it still somewhat bugs me. Back in high school, we used to have wannabe kids wearing ACUs and BDUs on a random day and that just ticked me off. They had no right wearing utilities of any branch to a school. I can understand the uniforms being worn to airsoft matches for their camouflage and reality purposes but to wear them to school is absurd. It kinda goes with putting the EGA on, it represents the entire Marine Corps and to have that crest placed on a rifle simply because it looks cool somewhat disrespects the Corps. I know it somewhat adds to the realism of the game but wearing the military uniforms with the branch insignias and labels is good enough. This is the same crest worn by men and women who've sacrificed their lives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all out it should never be allowed to have the crest on the rifle, but it's just my 2 cents on how I feel with the EGA or any other armed service insignia placed onto the rifle.

(and if you're going to wear utilities, at least have a proper haircut please...)

EDIT: EGA stands for Eagle, Globe, and Anchor which is the official title of the crest you guys are discussing.
NROTC 1st Class MIDN
Marine Option
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Postby Jonas » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Noveske2970 wrote:Back in high school, we used to have wannabe kids wearing ACUs and BDUs on a random day and that just ticked me off.

I HATE those kids.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
Deaj
Pawn

Postby Deaj » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Are the clown logos officially gone? I purchased a G4-A1 last week and it just shipped. I'm a form-follows-function kind of guy and the markings on the receiver don't much matter to me. That said no clown would be preferable to having the clown on the gun. Just wondering if anyone knows what logos are on the current ASGI G4's. Thanks!

Return to “G4 News”