G4 News from ASGI

Moderator: ASGI Tim

AirsoftWhiteboard
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: New G4 Body

Postby AirsoftWhiteboard » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 pm

I personally don't like the clown and think that you should keep the GI part or replace it with something that identifies it as a G4.
Farty Jr.
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby Farty Jr. » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I personally don't mind what's on the body, I'm not to fond of the new logos, but I still plan to buy a G4 regardless of the new logos.
Ultim8_Soldier
Lance

Postby Ultim8_Soldier » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:31 am

I'm a Marine (6174-Flight Crew Chief) and I could care less if anyone uses said logo or pretends they are one. The very idea of all of you pretending to be one makes me prouder. Besides, not everyone can be a Marine...that's why we have the Army. I'm only kidding! Don't get your undies in a wad and feel the need to reply with all of your pseudo-condescending wit-less humor. j/k ...again.

Now, what I am not kidding about is the clown logo. While it would not deter me from purchasing such a fine weapon that be the G4 I can imagine it WILL effect the purchasing decision of a majority of interested enthusiasts. Therefor, ASGI must remove the clown logo and replace it with something uber-cool immediately or meet me in the sand pit.

Ooo-rah maggot bags
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK3-LKOEvQk A video of my son's MB05 I just painted and dressed.

"Work every day as if it were your first; Play as if it were your last."
-me

kyle429
Silver General
Location: City of Churches/Last Capital of the Confederacy, VA

Postby kyle429 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:51 am

Ultim8_Soldier wrote:I'm a Marine (6174-Flight Crew Chief) and I could care less if anyone uses said logo or pretends they are one. The very idea of all of you pretending to be one makes me prouder. Besides, not everyone can be a Marine...that's why we have the Army. I'm only kidding! Don't get your undies in a wad and feel the need to reply with all of your pseudo-condescending wit-less humor. j/k ...again.

Now, what I am not kidding about is the clown logo. While it would not deter me from purchasing such a fine weapon that be the G4 I can imagine it WILL effect the purchasing decision of a majority of interested enthusiasts. Therefor, ASGI must remove the clown logo and replace it with something uber-cool immediately or meet me in the sand pit.

Ooo-rah maggot bags

Seconded. finally someone agrees w/ me about the clown being a major disadvantage for sales, as far as looks goes.

Oh and Ultim8, Semper Fi brother. I have several close friends in the Corps., and I am one of the ones that you talked about as in not being able to enlist(**** you health problems! :lol:).

2 Timothy 4:7-8
BlindSpot
Pawn

Postby BlindSpot » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Your G4 series are beautiful rifles.... I was going to purchase a g4 until I saw the clown logo. The clown logo is ugly! The clown logo makes it look like a toy and it ruins the whole art work... Most people airsoft because they're attracted to the realism of the sport... The GI logo on the right side of the mag well is way to BIG, and again makes it look like...a GI-Joe toy gun... The only thing I like is the infidel dust cover. I think the marketing department can do so much better... He's my advice to the marketing Dept., Sometimes Less is MORE! Market the G4 series with more realism, feel and class. And this will reach broader audience the kids as well as the adults.
adog12341
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby adog12341 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 pm

I agree, the infidel thing is awesome. :) I also agree with you on all your other argument.
THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.
My Youtube Channel
SHOW THEM NO FEAR, SHOW THEM NO PAIN.
wulf
Pawn

Postby wulf » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 pm

kyle429 wrote:
Ultim8_Soldier wrote:I'm a Marine (6174-Flight Crew Chief) and I could care less if anyone uses said logo or pretends they are one. The very idea of all of you pretending to be one makes me prouder. Besides, not everyone can be a Marine...that's why we have the Army. I'm only kidding! Don't get your undies in a wad and feel the need to reply with all of your pseudo-condescending wit-less humor. j/k ...again.

Ooo-rah maggot bags

Seconded. finally someone agrees w/ me about the clown being a major disadvantage for sales, as far as looks goes.

Oh and Ultim8, Semper Fi brother. I have several close friends in the Corps., and I am one of the ones that you talked about as in not being able to enlist(**** you health problems! :lol:).

I also agree with you. Even if the clown is on the final gun, I will most likely still buy it. I will just have to find some way of removing the clown when I receive the gun.
adog12341

Postby adog12341 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Wax and sharpie I say! :)
My Youtube Channel
brandon7614
Lance

Postby brandon7614 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Ya im going to agree with every one. the GI logo is fine im mean you do all your custom stuff to it. The infidel is fine to its not a big deal makes it more unique. But the clown... :| is bad its just not some thing that should be on a gun even if it is a replica. Its should be replaced by some thing(even if it is small) because it would look weird to make it just blank
Guns:
KWA M16 | JG SR-25 | KWA Kp45 Tactical ns2 (The Eagle)
KWA m17 | KWA m19 | A&k Magpul Masada | Bar 10
ICS MK18 Mod1 | A&K M249
adog12341

Postby adog12341 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm

http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=284_319 I want the special forces logo back on. :D
My Youtube Channel

Return to “G4 News”