G4 News from ASGI

Moderator: ASGI Tim

Ghast
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Ordering Custom Guns

Postby Ghast » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:03 pm

I've already attempted looking for a post about this topic and I couldn't find anything (might not be looking in the right places). How do you order an airsoftgi custom gun? I'm not sure if I have to wait till its in stock like regular guns or if I have to request it but I'm looking to get Airsoft GI G4-A4 HS Blowback Version Airsoft Gun.
Guru_4_Live
Lance
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Ordering Custom Guns

Postby Guru_4_Live » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Wait until its in stock.

Unless someone else can enlighten you on another method of purchasing an " out of stock rifle," I'm certain you have to wait for it to be in stock again(whenever that may be).
WELL MB07 Avalon
G&G M14 EBR
VFC SCAR L- SHS Inside
G&G PM5-A4- SHS Inside
KWA MP9
KWA USP Compact
Dman3412
Knight

Postby Dman3412 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Guru_4_Live wrote:Wait until its in stock.

This. And also, If you don't want to wait for it to come back into stock, look for a gun with a crane stock, and buy a pts or a normal MOE grip. They are REALLY easy to install and maintain.....

(In other news i think this belongs in the product discussion forum.. because it would help a lot more there... for those who want to some guns that were out of stock... Like Tim's Clone ahhh... that gun is shmexhay)
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)
nghikent
Pawn

Postby nghikent » Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Depend on what style u play (CQB or field). But you could check out "Popular Guns" >>> "M4 RIS" in the main website. They have all style and pretty much like the G4 (lower FPS and no trade marks of course). And also those gun come with battery.

Return to “G4 News”