G4 News from ASGI

Moderator: ASGI Tim

jasonzhai97
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Gi g4 a3 or other gun.

Postby jasonzhai97 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 am

At first the g3 a3 looked like the perfect gun but then after some review i saw that alot of people wouldve preffered to have gotten some brand gun like a vfc or ca. Shouldi get the g4 or get some other m4 my price range is 250.
jdogcarroll
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Gi g4 a3 or other gun.

Postby jdogcarroll » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 pm

i personally love the g4 line-up...they are reliable internally, custom, and they are assembled when ordered so ther arent sitting in a warehouse collecting dust. i personally own a g4 a2 silent death, and its amazing. Internally only thing you should consider doing within like a year of owning it is a new motor...it kinda tugs along but it gets the job done...the g4 a3 is a good gun too because its more of a standard m4, and isnt to customized. It all comes down to if you like G&G enough to buy a custom gun from them...because internally there the same. Also the price breakdown ASGI puts on all the G4's is almost spot on...and it would cost about 350+ dollars to do what they did. So i honestly would recommend these to anybody!..beginners, intermediate, even pros...
ASGI g4 a2 silent death

King Arms M4a1 GBB (crap!)
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Re: Gi g4 a3 or other gun.

Postby tylerflow » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

jdogcarroll wrote:i personally love the g4 line-up...they are reliable internally, custom, and they are assembled when ordered so ther arent sitting in a warehouse collecting dust. i personally own a g4 a2 silent death, and its amazing. Internally only thing you should consider doing within like a year of owning it is a new motor...it kinda tugs along but it gets the job done...the g4 a3 is a good gun too because its more of a standard m4, and isnt to customized. It all comes down to if you like G&G enough to buy a custom gun from them...because internally there the same. Also the price breakdown ASGI puts on all the G4's is almost spot on...and it would cost about 350+ dollars to do what they did. So i honestly would recommend these to anybody!..beginners, intermediate, even pros...

Necro-posting is frowned upon.

And G4/G&G Combat Machine internals are not good.
#

Return to “G4 News”