Internals, Tips and Tricks for your G4

Moderator: ASGI Tim

RedEagle
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

G4 Eagle Inner Barrel Upgrade + BB's

Postby RedEagle » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 pm

[size=150]Hello, I have been wanting to upgrade my inner barrel for a while, and while researching, I thought about what kind of BB's to use. I was looking at http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=1277 (.23g BB's for those to lazy to go to the link), would these be a good idea for a 6.01 TBB, and if not, What should I use? As well as this, what kind of TBB would be best? I thought a Madbull one would be good.
snipeakid
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: huh

Re: G4 Eagle Inner Barrel Upgrade + BB's

Postby snipeakid » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 pm

1) get a 6.03
2) madbull would be good, it is a good BUDGET barrel, there are better.
accuracy really comes from hop up though, I would disable the blowback if you have not done already. There are some other things you should do but I'll let people that have worked with G&G (base gun for G4) to help with that.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: G4 Eagle Inner Barrel Upgrade + BB's

Postby blackhawk13 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:37 pm

snipeakid wrote:1) get a 6.03
2) madbull would be good, it is a good BUDGET barrel, there are better.
accuracy really comes from hop up though, I would disable the blowback if you have not done already. There are some other things you should do but I'll let people that have worked with G&G (base gun for G4) to help with that.

1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. Disable blowback (new cylinder), rewire, new motor, new piston head. New bushings are optional but suggested.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE

Return to “G4 Internal”