I just got my G4-A3..

Moderator: ASGI Tim

iPenguin
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

I just got my G4-A3..

Postby iPenguin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I like the gun so far, but I noticed it came with a black flash hider with orange tape over it. Did anyone else come with a black flash hider too? It also didn't come with the chrono sheet so I'm hoping I can see my FPS soon.
Swordfish1227
Dragoon

Re: I just got my G4-A3..

Postby Swordfish1227 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 pm

My silent death came with orange tape around the silencer. Seems to be SOP for the G4 series. many people prefer not having the orange permanently on there.

The Big Boy - Tanaka M700 AICS - Tan, NC Star 3-9x40E. G&G Fluted Heavy Barrel, Stock inner barrel, G&G hop up unit.
The Backup - TM Five-SeveN - Black. Completely stock.
The Workhorse - G4-A2 Silent Death - Black. STR, ASAP, MOE, SBUS, Pmags, Ranger, RVG, RSA. Super Shooter 14:1, AMP Hi-torque, SHS trigger switch, Deans, Re-wire, BWKK, Eric Built.
iPenguin
Pawn

Postby iPenguin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Swordfish1227 wrote:My silent death came with orange tape around the silencer. Seems to be SOP for the G4 series. many people prefer not having the orange permanently on there.

Oh well, Loving the gun so far, just really OCD how there was some scratches on it when I got it.
xTw0HiLL
Lance

Postby xTw0HiLL » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 pm

iPenguin wrote:
Swordfish1227 wrote:My silent death came with orange tape around the silencer. Seems to be SOP for the G4 series. many people prefer not having the orange permanently on there.

Oh well, Loving the gun so far, just really OCD how there was some scratches on it when I got it.

I understand 100% its the little things like that that just suck when you get a new gun, When i got an echo 1 scar the selector switch on the right side fell off and ive been OCD about it ever since
Loadout
Beta Project AK
Echo1/VFC M4 Platinum
We 1911(Tan)

Return to “G4 Owners Corner”