20%

Total votes: 133
Gerrvano
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Which G4 Model you like the most?

Postby Gerrvano » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:28 pm

I like me the G4 A5 16SP because i bought it. Well its the perfect length!
Last edited by Gerrvano on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
singularity
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby singularity » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 pm

i like the g4a2. im a big fan of CQB type weapons, and it has the perfect setup for CQC. Ris, neat flash hider, retractable stock etc...
Day
Knight

Postby Day » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm

I like the A3 too, it just look so freaking sweet.
playaflava
Pawn

Postby playaflava » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:31 pm

i definitely like the G4-A2 model the most. i play a lot of cqb so this type of gun appeals to me. it has the compact look/feel that i want in a cqb gun. i also like having both the front and rear flip up sights. good rail system and a fair price as well.
goldenbear23
Pawn

Postby goldenbear23 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 am

I like the G4A5. it has more than enough rail space for all the stuff I put on my guns and I really like the short muzzle/barrel look it has.
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:46 pm

I like the A4 the best because I don't like full rail systems. I like the handguard alot.

I would slap a JBU M4 silencer on it and a "prettier" vert grip.
Cookiesonthedarkside
Knight

Postby Cookiesonthedarkside » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 am

baklash 1337 wrote:I like the A4 the best because I don't like full rail systems. I like the handguard alot.

I would slap a JBU M4 silencer on it and a "prettier" vert grip.

Magpul accessories look great IMO.
Inactive account
kcal_boi
Pawn

Postby kcal_boi » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:27 pm

g4a2 for sure. great gun that's geared toward cqb play.
mindthreat44
Pawn

Postby mindthreat44 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Got to use a G4-A1 Mod 0 tthe other day and it was amazing. This is one of the few moments in life where I can truely say that I am in love! Performance of course is awesome, better than anyone has asked for! The rail system is amazing and the red dot they included was amazing. Great price and G.I. did a great job, but in my opinion the G4 series has only one flaw and that's in the cranestock. I skimmed through the forum a bit and it sounds most people love it, but I absolutely hate it. Why? Well for one thing the guy who's G4 I used the other day got the wrong battery so he had to tape it to the stock. I know he should of done a bit more research for the battery, but the way the G4 series is now it is limited not only too crane stocks, but very specific crane stocks. I already have a few regular mini batteries that I could use with the G4, but I can't because of that crane stock. If you dig it and it works for you then cool, but for me (and I'm sure there's more out there who share my views) I love the G4, but hate the crane stock. Crane stocks aren't for everyone G.I.! For me to use your amazing gun you have offered me I would have to buy maybe 2 or even 3 new batteries. This quickly turns your $200 gun into a $250 or $275 gun. Now, I know you offer the G4-A4, but some of us don't care for all that fancy pistol grip and magpul stocks. That's also another $50 wasted. If I get the A4 I waste money on pistol grips, fore grips, and I stock I don't care for or if I get even the cheaper A3 then I'm still waisting money on a crane stock I deeply hate. On your website you say the crane stock is worth $40. For $40 you can do either a PEQ box or a battery pouch on the stock. Either of these options give us way more options in what batteries we can use. Either of the above 2 options can be done for the same price as that horrible crane stock or maybe even less. I love the G4-A1 Mod 0 and I would have already bought one if it wasn't for that crane stock. It just too limiting for some of us. Please offer some kinda G4 with something other than that crane stock. I would love to see the Mod 0 come with the stock that comes on the regular Combat Machine with a battery pouch, but that's just me. Some people like crane stocks. Some like PEQ's. Some like battery pouches(like me!) Some people something completely different, but not the same set up works for everyone. It would be absolutely amazing if you offered us a choice in how we want to store our batteries. Again, I love the G4 series it's just that crane stock (and wallet) limiting me from getting one.

Now I'm sure some of the users here are going to read this and say "Just stop whining and cough up the money to mod the gun yourself" and I would do this, but I just don't have the money at the moment to buy a $200 (or even $180 if the GITV code still works) on a gun and then on top of that spend another $50 or more just to get the thing to work without doing some ghetto rig set up with duck tape. The whole idea behind the G4 series is to offer us an amazing gun at an affordable price, which G.I. has done, but I just see the crane stock as more of a problem then a solution. I'm not here for other users comments I just want G.I. to be aware of customers like me who are against crane stocks and hopefully they'll offer a solution for the stupid crane stock.
Native
Jeweled General

Postby Native » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 am

I love the G4-A5 16sp... Thats why i am buying it right now :mrgreen: . love the rail space and the over all look and preformance.
tylerflow wrote:That's almost as crazy as the RPK74 simply being an AK74 with a longer barrel.

Return to “G4 Owners Corner”