Sound off!!! What kind of G4 do you have?

Moderator: ASGI Tim

Deaj
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Sound off!!! What kind of G4 do you have?

Postby Deaj » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Dman3412 wrote:Why are your flip up sights up while you have a red dot on the gun?

The sights are aligned in a lower 1/3rd co-witness and I was just shooting with the irons prior to taking the pics..
Dman3412
Knight

Postby Dman3412 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Uh... Alright... Geez.
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)
Deaj
Pawn

Postby Deaj » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Dman3412 wrote:Uh... Alright... Geez.

I hope I didn't say something offensive. I was just trying to answer a question in an informative way. I read it as a valid question as folding back-up iron sights are usually folded when an optic is mounted. I'd just forgotten to fold them after use (my last shots were with the iron sights and red dot turned off).

I have an EOtech 512 as well as folding front & back sights on my AR15 carbine (real firearm) and these are set up to co-witness as well. I shoot with the irons often to keep my skills sharp but I only remove the EOtech if I'm mounting a scope for long range shooting. The folding sights on this G4 are visible through the optic as well and like shooting with them as much as I do with the optic - a carry over from shooting the AR15 I suppose.

No offense intended. I'm sorry if it came across as offensive. :)
Dman3412
Knight

Postby Dman3412 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Alright, Its cool. When I get my frigging CQB length Barrel I'll Post my G4A3. Gr...... Guess i'll try to save up some extra cash.

My Original List of things to do:
1.Buy 300mm 6.03 Barrel-For G4
2.Buy Flashlight/With Mount-For G4
3. Buy Red Dot Sight-For G4
4. Buy New Gun-(Was VFC or KWA)
5. Trick Out new gun (Magpuled/Socomgeared) (Remember, this was my ORIGINAL idea.)

What Ended Up Happening

1.Red Dot Sight
2. Buy New Gun- KWA KM4
3. Trick Out New gun- Magpuled out
4. Buy Inner Barrel (T.T) (Still incomplete)
5.Flashlight with mount (Still incomplete)

Sigh. I'll Post My Okay G4 Pics Tomorrow.
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)
Rico
Pawn

Postby Rico » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:17 pm

I've had my G4-A3 DMR for a couple months now and all I have on it are some Magpul XTM rail panels. But over all I love the gun. It looks and feels great,and has huge range. Two problems I have had though are the plug on the right side of the gun (that covers the selector switch hole) came out during a round and I couldn't find it, also the back pin that holds the upper receiver is getting pretty loose so I'm going go find a new o-ring to put on it soon. Worth every dollar i spent on it.
airsofterguy
Lance

Postby airsofterguy » Wed May 04, 2011 4:07 pm

I have a G4-A3 DMR. Currently i have it shooting 450 FPS at 30 BPS. I Just love sprayin people at 200+ feet, and hearing them scream hit. :twisted:
Armory:
G4-A3 DMR [email protected]
L96 Sniper Rifle 520fps
Sig 552 [email protected]
TSD Tactical M9X 400fps

AIRSOFTERGUY
AgentJ
Gold General

Postby AgentJ » Wed May 04, 2011 6:07 pm

airsofterguy wrote:I have a G4-A3 DMR. Currently i have it shooting 450 FPS at 30 BPS. I Just love sprayin people at 200+ feet, and hearing them scream hit. :twisted:

That's a little sadistic. [sarcasm] Please, don't sound too upset about it[/sarcasm].
andrew5859
Pawn

Postby andrew5859 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 pm

I just received my G4 limited from the 100,000 likes mystery box and my battery cannot come faster :D
Already have a red dot on it and it is LIGHT! Lighter than my JG G36C! BTW anyone have a link to a post with another g4 limited because I was looking for some info and I cant seem to find any? Or maybe its just cause im new to this forum :roll:

Return to “G4 Owners Corner”