WTT/WTB G&P M249 PARA!

Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Want to Buy
Forum rules
Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Want to Buy

This is the place to post your advertisements on any appropriate merchandise. Anything believed to be inappropriate to the contents of this forum will not be allowed. Posts will be approved before they are shown to the public. Approved posts will require pictures of the merchandise.

Posters MUST have at least 10 posts to list. We have had one too many people join just to sell. 10 meaningful posts please. If its spam to get your stuff sold consider a ban sold ...

Posts will immediately be locked

Please make sure to tag your review with |AEG| (self explanatory) :: |GBB| (can be pistols or rifles) :: |SRG| (Spring pistols or rifles) :: |GEAR| (equipment, BDUs) :: |SPC| (special weapons, grenades, mines) :: |OTR| (other... whatever doesn't fit in those categories).

WTS = Want to Sell
WTT = Want to Trade
WTB = Want to Buy

A few examples:

WTS: |AEG| Echo1 M4 - $250
WTT: |OTR| PS1 for Wii

Please make sure to include price/trade in the contents of your post.

No Craiglist, ebay or shameless plug links. All listings MUST be your own (not selling for a friend) and must be a listing here, no external linkage allowed anymore.

All transactions must be done by PM only.

After admin/mod approval on the posts, they will be advertised and then immediately deleted at the end of two weeks.

Thank you.
Note: ASGI is not liable for any transaction that takes place. Post at your own risk.
Rooster21
Pawn

WTT/WTB G&P M249 PARA!

Postby Rooster21 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:13 pm

I'm looking for G & P m249 Para's, Must work, must have working auto box mag, and be somewhat ready to take to the field! Body doesn't have to be in awesome shape, bi pod can be gone, do not need Ranger grip, would like it to still have the dummy 5.56NATO belt. MUST HAVE ALL OF THE RAILS THAT CAME ON THE GUN!

I had one for years and loved it, it finally crapped out and parts are not easy to get even from G & P, this is why I need a working one. I can always repaint and fix a working gear box and auto mag.

As The Subject already said, I am willing to buy/Trade and will pay for shipping if buying.

I have custom painted Forest Camo KWA M4 2GX, a crap ton of mid caps and headsets, as well as other gear. Am willing to trade gun for gun, or gear and money, or just put right pay for it. I will NOT be paying for the gun and trading my gun, I will NOT pay full shipping for trades, that will be split between the two of us, If you want photos, I can post them of the gear/gun.

I would like photos of the M249 as well, If I buy out-right, I will pay for the gun and shipping, If it dose not arrive in as good of shape/in non working condition, I will be requesting a full refund on the gun and shipping costs.

Return to “Wanted!”