WTS: |GBB| KSC Glock 17 + 3 mags

Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Want to Buy
Forum rules
Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Want to Buy

This is the place to post your advertisements on any appropriate merchandise. Anything believed to be inappropriate to the contents of this forum will not be allowed. Posts will be approved before they are shown to the public. Approved posts will require pictures of the merchandise.

Posters MUST have at least 10 posts to list. We have had one too many people join just to sell. 10 meaningful posts please. If its spam to get your stuff sold consider a ban sold ...

Posts will immediately be locked

Please make sure to tag your review with |AEG| (self explanatory) :: |GBB| (can be pistols or rifles) :: |SRG| (Spring pistols or rifles) :: |GEAR| (equipment, BDUs) :: |SPC| (special weapons, grenades, mines) :: |OTR| (other... whatever doesn't fit in those categories).

WTS = Want to Sell
WTT = Want to Trade
WTB = Want to Buy

A few examples:

WTS: |AEG| Echo1 M4 - $250
WTT: |OTR| PS1 for Wii

Please make sure to include price/trade in the contents of your post.

No Craiglist, ebay or shameless plug links. All listings MUST be your own (not selling for a friend) and must be a listing here, no external linkage allowed anymore.

All transactions must be done by PM only.

After admin/mod approval on the posts, they will be advertised and then immediately deleted at the end of two weeks.

Thank you.
Note: ASGI is not liable for any transaction that takes place. Post at your own risk.
Rcon112
Knight

WTS: |GBB| KSC Glock 17 + 3 mags

Postby Rcon112 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:46 pm

Selling my HFC Glock 17 with 3 fully functional magazines. I've used this as my trusted side-arm for several years. She has served me faithfully into every fight. She has a minor problem with gas consumption. I'm not a tech so I don't know much about internals, but I would guess a tune up kit would have her running better than new. It's also missing a front sight which fell off furring a battle.

I'm looking to get around $100 for everything. I'm willing to ship outside of united states but I will not be responsible for shipping charges.

I am willing to negotiate pricing!

all sales are final! no returns!

I have pictures but they aren't uploading send me a PM if your interested in pics.

Return to “Wanted!”