WTS VFC M4 KWA LM4, m9PTP Great Deals for New Players &Vets!

Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Want to Buy
Forum rules
Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Want to Buy

This is the place to post your advertisements on any appropriate merchandise. Anything believed to be inappropriate to the contents of this forum will not be allowed. Posts will be approved before they are shown to the public. Approved posts will require pictures of the merchandise.

Posters MUST have at least 10 posts to list. We have had one too many people join just to sell. 10 meaningful posts please. If its spam to get your stuff sold consider a ban sold ...

Posts will immediately be locked

Please make sure to tag your review with |AEG| (self explanatory) :: |GBB| (can be pistols or rifles) :: |SRG| (Spring pistols or rifles) :: |GEAR| (equipment, BDUs) :: |SPC| (special weapons, grenades, mines) :: |OTR| (other... whatever doesn't fit in those categories).

WTS = Want to Sell
WTT = Want to Trade
WTB = Want to Buy

A few examples:

WTS: |AEG| Echo1 M4 - $250
WTT: |OTR| PS1 for Wii

Please make sure to include price/trade in the contents of your post.

No Craiglist, ebay or shameless plug links. All listings MUST be your own (not selling for a friend) and must be a listing here, no external linkage allowed anymore.

All transactions must be done by PM only.

After admin/mod approval on the posts, they will be advertised and then immediately deleted at the end of two weeks.

Thank you.
Note: ASGI is not liable for any transaction that takes place. Post at your own risk.
SjKimber
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

WTS VFC M4 KWA LM4, m9PTP Great Deals for New Players &Vets!

Postby SjKimber » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:13 pm

A little about me and my history!
I'm getting out of the sport of airsoft. I've started in California over 5 years ago back in high school. I have gone through many guns and gear through those years and had a great run.
During that time I've built and modified many guns. I've sold majority of those rifles and now planning to sell my last solid three. These were the least modified as they didn't require many modifications to fit my needs! Pictures will be posted at the bottom of thread.

Serious inquiries please! I will break down the current prices for the guns and all mods/upgrade parts.
I personally performed all modifications and upgrades so there is no labor cost. Cost for minor upgrades and tools needed to perform modifications are not posted so actual cost for the gun's current state is much more that the overall price posted for gun and parts.

I will take legitimate offers.
Please do not low-ball me as I have worked hard and decided on a price that would be fair for all time and money spent on the upgrades and modifications on each gun. These are my last favorite 3 that I have kept for a long time and they deserve a good home.
All guns have been cleaned.

I will be selling the Guns in a Magazine Bundle Deal for those wanting to get the whole package
I will also be selling the guns by themselves with all the upgrades/modification parts and items that came with the gun (that I still have laying around)
Buyers interested in the Gun/Magazine Bundle Deal will have priority over those wanting the rifle by itself.
I will not be selling any magazines, accessories or parts by themselves outside of the deals before the guns are purchased.

Click on this image below to take you to the Flickr album to see the pictures in original sizes or scroll to bottom for more

MAGAZINE BUNDLE DEAL

VFC M4 Magazine Bundle Deal $333!
Overall $453 value if purchased new
  • Purchase 5 additional mid-cap magazines that belong with the gun and I will lower the price of each magazine.
  • The 3 MAG magazines have been modified epoxied and shaved down to fit the magazine well perfectly for BB feed
    2 King Arms Black Plastic Mid-Cap $7 New
    3 MAG Black Plastic Mid-Cap $7 New
    $3 EACH for bundle purchase!
  • I will also throw in an orange barrel plug and
  • King Arms Speed Loader for free (Echo 1 barrel plug $5 new/ KA Speed Loader discontinued product $10 new)
  • On top of all of that I will throw in 3 1100mah 7.4v Lipos from EliteAirsoftBatteries a $40.50 value for free
  • I will also throw in the 2s 7.4v Low Voltage Device from EliteAirsoftBatteries for free $7 value
    All three 7.4v batteries have degraded due to my error of leaving them fully charged from my last game almost a year ago. When leaving Lithium Batteries alone for prolonged periods of time you must have them at approximately 60% charge to prevent damage.
    These batteries might be salvageable by trickle charging over a prolonged period of time as the Voltage is fine but the amperage is low. Speak to Chris from EliteAirsoftBatteries to see if he can help you out.
KWA LM4 x5 Magazine Bundle Deal $545!
Overall $625 value if purchased new
  • Purchase 5 additional magazines that belong with the gun and I will lower the price of each magazine.
    KWA 40rd LM4 PTR GBBR (M4 A1) Magazine $45 new
    $30 Each for 5 magazine bundle purchase
  • I will throw in a modified short rail that can be attached to the plastic handguard for free (had one laying around in my real steel parts drawer)
-or-
KWA LM4 x6 Magazine Bundle Deal $565!
Overall $691 value if purchased new
  • Purchase 6 additional magazines that belong with the gun and I will lower the price of each magazine.
    KWA 40rd LM4 PTR GBBR (M4 A1) Magazine $45 new
    $25 Each for 1 faulty OTB Magazines and $30 Each for 5 Magazines in the 6 Magazine Bundle buy!
  • I will also lower the price of the KWA LM4
  • Free modified short rail
  • I will also throw in an Airsoft Innovations Propane adapter and
  • Silicone oil for free (Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter Kit $15 new/ Airsoft Innovations Silicon Oil $6 new)
    1 of the 6 magazines will expel propane immediately. This 1 came like this OTB however I did not qualify for warranty as I checked these magazines months after I purchased them.
    I am certain it is an easy fix dealing with the seal however I have no time and too lazy to disassemble those magazines.
    My laziness is your additional discount! I will lower the price more for this 1 faulty magazines! At worst case you have 1 parts magazines if you break any part of the other 5.
KWA m9 PTP Magazine Bundle Deal $173!
Overall $240 value if purchased new
  • Purchase the 1 additional magazine that belong with the gun and I will lower the price of the additional magazine.
    KWA 25rd M9 PTP Standard GBB Pistol Magazine $35 new
    $23 for additional Magazine
  • I will also throw in a magazine spare parts kit for free! ($30 value)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VFC M4
WTS $325
Overall Value $350 if Purchased New
My VFC m4 has been with me for 5 years and has seen many battles. This is one tough AEG I have ever had my hands on! I knew VFC was a quality brand however through the many rounds and games I have been through I never expected this rifle to last this long with such little wear internally.
This little beast has been lightly modified. I have ran 11.1v and 7.4v lipos majority of it's life and an unknown amount of rounds have gone through it.
The internals of this beast is pristine and lacks the usual wear from lower quality brands. I stand by VFC over any other AEG brand out there and this VFC M4 is a testament to their quality.

Upgrades/Modifications:
  • After about 2 years the spring has went from sending .20g 400FPS to 350FPS so a new Madbull M120/SP120 spring (green) was dropped in late SEP 2011. Current Price $16 New
  • I installed a Madbull M4 ACE Stock Tube and sanded it down so that the stock would still slide smoothly. Current Price $45 New
  • Rewired to the buffertube and installed deans A 1100mah 20c 3s 11.1v Lipo Stick battery pack from EliteAirsoftBatteries will fit snugly inside. (great guy and good batteries for cheap)
  • Teflon wrapped barrel/bucking for better seal. Barrel, hop up unit, bucking are VFC stock 6.03.
  • Rubber band holds hop up unit so rifle is clean and held together when transporting while disassembled.
  • Vent holes drilled on bottom of pistol grip motor plate to cool faster (stock motor) timed correctly.
  • JB weld filled buffertube so that buttstock will not be closed all the way preventing exposure of LIPO wires/Low voltage warning device
Not really a modification however
  • "bolt catch" action has been broken for a long while and I did not plan to fix it as it was a novelty action. The fake bolt plate cut right through the "bolt catch" lever. A stronger metal would be required to prevent the plate from cutting through.

While lightly modified this VFC M4 has nearly no wear on internals
400-410FPS with .20g and 28BPS with an 11.1v lipo this is an excellent AEG for those just coming into airsoft or some veterans that wish to upgrade.
I recommend firing .25g high quality BBs for optimal performance. It is an excellent medium range rifle. I usually used this for close to medium range engagements however I have gotten a few 150-200ft.
The externals on the other hand have seen better times however all the wear externally does not impede the action of the gun.
With the majority of the main components being stock and over 5 years old I am extremely impressed at how well built and solid VFC has made this AEG. I have seen many KWA AEG internals break compared to my VFC M4.
From the beginning I suggested VFC to everyone for the long run and my rifle is proof of the reliability!

Included with the VFC M4:
Barrel Cleaning Rod
Original Buffer Tube and Parts
Original Spring if you need it to fire >350FPS/.20g
Original Metal Magazine (x1)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KWA LM4
WTS $395
Overall Value $400 if Purchased New
This is a LOW USAGE rifle!
This KWA LM4 is absolutely a joy to fire and it could be yours! This is a rather recent purchase and have not gotten a chance to take it out very much.
Purchased around early/mid 2013 at AirsoftGI Walnut,CA when I visited California during leave. I believe less than 1k rounds have been fired through it since then.

Modifications

• Bolt catch mod. You can release bolt by hitting bolt catch instead of having to use charging handle. A new bolt catch was purchased. Mod requires bending an arm and drilling a small hole and adding a small spring. Currently $11 New through KWAUSA proshop

This is a barely used rifle and have only been used sparingly. FPS varies due to brand of propane used and ambient air temperature however ranges between 350-400FPS with .20g.
.25g is recommended. This rifle shoots straight and true. Has a great range and I love to fire it for all distances. A highly modified sniper/dmr will have a run for it's money when this LM4 starts firing at him from the same distance (or more).
The original orange flashhider was removed and thrown away and will require a replacement as I just moved my VFC flashhider back and forth between rifles at the games.
With little wear and use this is a great buy for anyone wishing to get into the GBBR market!

Included with the KWA LM4:
Barrel Cleaning Rod
Original Magazine (x1)
Original Speed Loader
Hop Up Adjustment Tool
Front Sling Mount
Original Bolt Catch
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KWA m9 PTP
WTS $150
Overall Value $175 if Purchased New
Similar with the VFC M4 I have had this m9 for about 5 years and have ran it through the gauntlet. I am please with this pistol and sad to sell it however proud to give it a new home.
Shooting at 350FPS w/ .20g
While I do not like KWA's AEG electric line I have to say their gas line are top notch for US made gas systems.

Modifications

• Barrel replaced with OEM all black barrel NOT SPRAYPAINTED! Current Price $18 New
  • Trigger spring has been replaced with a real steel Beretta 92FS trigger spring early on when I purchased the pistol. The original spring was known to break easily. Trigger pull was not changed and still feels very robust. Similar to a reel steel m9. Current Price $4 New
  • Dot sights have been colored in with florescent green and orange for faster sight picture and acquisition. They were originally white. The color may be removed with a q-tip as I used a highlighter to color in.
While this is not a modification
  • Red loaded chamber indicator has fallen off and lost. Was held on by very weak glue. Just like the VFC "bolt catch" this is a novelty feature that does not do anything. I found no need to replace as it was not have an actual function and was only for looks

This GBB pistol has given me a great advantage of close quarter combat while having a m4 as a primary. I loved using the m9 whenever I could and would even abandon my platecarrier and m4 to run light to get to an objective/take out combatants behind cover.
A great little shooter and actually quite accurate as I have taken out people at ranges of up to 50-75 ft behind cover.

Included with the KWA m9 PTP:

Hop Up Adjustment Tool
Original magazine (x1)

VFC M4
WTS $325

KWA LM4
WTS $395

KWA m9 PTP
WTS $150
Spare magazine parts not included with KWA m9 PTP purchase

Additional Parts, Magazines and Misc. Items

KWA LM4, VFC M4, KWA m9
all lightly modded and running rock solid for years.

Return to “Wanted!”