Airsoft GI TV Wish List / Video Requests

Moderator: ASGI Tim

SilverDragon
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Echo 1 SCAR-H tan or black

Postby SilverDragon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Yes, I know the gun does not come out for some time but if a prototype is available for testing... Also, if there are any barrel extensions(suppressors) that come with a gun or are put onto a gun for looks it would be cool if Tim or Bob demonstrated fixing and removing one.
Heed wisdom regardless of where it comes from.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are." (Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie)
koolaidz83095
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: lol

Re: Echo 1 SCAR-H tan or black

Postby koolaidz83095 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Everything you're asking our opinion for is subjective; there is no "better" option between the color of your rifle and which barrel extension you choose. Just get which ever one you like, it should not matter what anyone else thinks if it's your gun.

But if you really must know what I think, black SCARs are kinda fugly.
koolaidz - 'Appearing from the depths to complain about life' Edition
jaesup
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: YES

Postby jaesup » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

It all really depends on your preference, but I would go with the TAN just because that just makes the gun more unique rather than black like most other guns. The TAN will turn people's heads.
SilverDragon
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby SilverDragon » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

"Everything you're asking our opinion for is subjective; there is no "better" option between the color of your rifle and which barrel extension you choose. Just get which ever one you like, it should not matter what anyone else thinks if it's your gun" (koolaidz83095).

I don't recall putting anything subjective in the color. I know that color does not affect performance unless one paint is thicker than the other in which the sound is decreased.
Heed wisdom regardless of where it comes from.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are." (Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie)

Return to “Airsoft GI TV Wish List”