Airsoft GI TV Wish List / Video Requests

Moderator: ASGI Tim

SilverDragon
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

WE Full Metal GBB M14

Postby SilverDragon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Bob "the axeman" in the field with the WE GBB M14. I really appreciate ASGI testing accuracy with their sniper rifles now.
Heed wisdom regardless of where it comes from.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are." (Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie)
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Re: WE Full Metal GBB M14

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 pm

What the heck does that mean? Your thread makes no sense...
SilverDragon
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby SilverDragon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:04 pm

HolyHandGrenade wrote:What the heck does that mean? Your thread makes no sense...

Let me clarify.
SilverDragon wrote:Bob "the axeman" in the field with the WE GBB M14. I really appreciate ASGI testing accuracy with their sniper rifles now.

First I was attempting a Clue reference, ie Col. Mustard in the Library with the Pistol.
Second I was asserting that I would prefer that Bob "The AxeMan" perform the review.
Third I was just making my opinion known that I like reviews of sniper rifles in which a test of accuracy is performed.

I should amend that to include that if a airsoft gun has a specific role I would like and have enjoyed seeing reviews in which that role is tested ie: the MGL test at close range, the EGLM test on a fellow employee, the Red Star test on the watermelon, and the more current test with the FN2000 at field ranges. Each of these reviews included use of the weapon in the manner in which it was designed better allowing us, the viewers, to make more informed purchases.
Heed wisdom regardless of where it comes from.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are." (Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie)
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Thank you for the clarification and I apologize for seeming so terse/rude in my first post.

Could blame it on a long day at work if I were the kind for excuses, but nahh.

Return to “Airsoft GI TV Wish List”