(Request) WE GBB M14

Airsoft GI TV Wish List / Video Requests
RickeyBobby
Pawn

(Request) WE GBB M14

Postby RickeyBobby » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 pm

I have been looking at a number guns lately for my next buy. I have always loved and trusted ASGI and still do!

My request is that the WE GBB M14 get a more detailed review/video from ASGI. The current video by ASGI,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyvfRB_O ... re=feedlik

makes this gun look awesome! But I would like to see it chronographed and have a demonstration of its accuracy at it's effective combat range, as well as the test of "whether or not one can feel a hit at said range," like they have been doing with some of the airsoft sniper rifles.

I feel like a review like this would really help many people (like me) make a decision about purchasing this awesome looking piece of equipment. I am this [---] close to saying yes to this gun, but if I could see some further testing on it I'm sure I'd be getting it real soon! Nobody else out there does as good a job as ASGI (IMHO) at reviewing their products.

I know these videos are not the simplest things to just make up real quick, I am patient. Just a request that is all.
"The thought manifests as the word; The word manifests as the deed; The deed develops into habit; And habit hardens into character; So watch the thought and its ways with care, And let it spring from love Born out of concern for all beings… As the shadow follows the body, As we think, so we become." - Gautama Buddha, from the the Dhammapada

Return to “Airsoft GI TV Wish List”