Airsoft GI TV Wish List / Video Requests

Moderator: ASGI Tim

SilverDragon
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Tactical Corsets

Postby SilverDragon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:07 pm

I am serious in wanting to see a review of these tactical corsets. Each one is made mil spec with 1000D cordura fabric, ITW Nexus buckles, mil spec type 3/3a nylon, and feature the most common camo patterns that we see/use.

http://tacticalcorsets.com/

http://tacticalcorsets.com/tacticalcorsetmale
http://tacticalcorsets.com/corsets

Plus gives you another chance to bring Maureen Chen in for some more photos.
Or Tim and Bob could do the review and there could be a airsoft duel as to which has to wear/review the female corset :D
Heed wisdom regardless of where it comes from.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are." (Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie)
SjKimber
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Tactical Corsets

Postby SjKimber » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 pm

If you think about it the weight goes directly to the body since it's a corset. Instead of putting weight on the shoulders or hips it'll be as if you gained jelly rolls.

1 Hard to breathe in if tightened like a real corset.
2 weight will be not balanced if not tightened like a real corset.

lose/lose
KWA LM4, VFC M4, KWA m9
all lightly modded and running rock solid for years.
baklash 1337
World Class General

Postby baklash 1337 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Lame.
Last edited by baklash 1337 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Native
Jeweled General

Postby Native » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Ill keep my MPS chest rig thank-you...
tylerflow wrote:That's almost as crazy as the RPK74 simply being an AK74 with a longer barrel.
cat61986
|spD|Celestial Cat

Postby cat61986 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Honestly, they are only in existence for the guys who are interested in seeing girls (who likely have no weapons experience), or for girls who are trying hard to impress their guys.

Sure, I was interested in these at one point in time because they look cute, but it didn't take long to see their complete uselessness. Will agree with the others: "jelly rolls". Corsets are NEVER comfortable. They were originally made for the use of fashion, and I don't think how that has changed at all even to this day. The girls who actually know their weapons and know what to do will probably never go something like this and, instead, would probably wear a NORMAL rig.

Not only that, but if you see what can be inserted into the pouches (pepper spray, flashlight, whip, etc), these are very light items. More or less, these "tactical" corsets are just made for those who want something a little kinkier in their bedroom, or it's just added fashion to their wardrobe.
i do, i do emergere dal fondo per lottare e poi
salire in alto più che mai
i do, i do guardare nel futuro e sorridere
con una nuova identit�
SilverDragon
Pawn

Postby SilverDragon » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 am

I think I have been grilled to well done.
It was an interesting idea. Yes some kind of shoulder support straps would make them functional but then it would be a chest rig.
I was only 1/2 serious. Who would not want to see either Tim/Bob do the review while wearing them?
Maureen doing the review would be great as well.
Heed wisdom regardless of where it comes from.
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what we do with the gift of life that determines who we are." (Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie)
Blazemeister
Pawn

Postby Blazemeister » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 am

The only reason anyone would get that is for looks, there is nothing tactical about it. Not only would all the weight go to your chest/gut as you guys have said, but that would make simple things like crouching and breathing hard to do. You would be out of breath before you even started playing.

Now if any girls want to play airsoft in that we're not gonna stop you :D, but I wouldn't recommend it though. As for guys :?

Return to “Airsoft GI TV Wish List”