[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Songs - Airsoft GI: Forums

Songs

Airsoft GI TV Commercial Discussion
adog12341
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Songs

Postby adog12341 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 pm

You guys should really list the song names at the end, every time I watch a video, my bro gets mad because he likes the song and I don't know what it is.
THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.

SHOW THEM NO FEAR, SHOW THEM NO PAIN.
Sideways
Gold General

Re: Songs

Postby Sideways » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Yeah, I really like some of your metal songs you add, but I'm so mad because I don't know the name!
p90bros
Gold General

Postby p90bros » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 am

oldie account that left
still checking in guys!

self nickname:silvertongued bastard
j@amaz.com
Gold General

Postby j@amaz.com » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:55 am

I just dont like those metal songs :|
OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ASGIF G&Gs ARE A LOST CAUSE CLUB, we go repairing broken G&Gs every Friday afternoon.
adog12341
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby adog12341 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Nor do I, but my bro likes that, and thats the only way I get to watch gitv when hes around, cause he likes the music :mrgreen:
THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.

SHOW THEM NO FEAR, SHOW THEM NO PAIN.
Jake777
Lance

Postby Jake777 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 am

The one at the end of this video...
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=6091

Is by Haste the Day and I think that band is simply amazing.
So a skeleton walks into a bar...He asks for a beer and a mop.

WTS a TM MP7A1 with lots of goodies! PM me...
WTS MGC M725 also for sale...
Ender
Gold General

Postby Ender » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:57 am

I believe that the song played during the Madbull sniper weight bb commercial in the comparison between the G96 and KJW M700 is "suffocating under words of sorrow" by Bullet for my Valentine :D
crazyrussian
Panzer Dragoon

Postby crazyrussian » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Adog, Tell your brother to look up Veil Of Maya. Great band right there ;).
Honey103
Dragoon

Postby Honey103 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Current:
VFC/SOCOM Gear - Noveske N4 14.5"
MagPul PTS UBR (Black)
MagPul MBUS Rear Sight (MilSpec Version/Black)
UTG Swatforce (laser+flashlight)
G&P Aimpoint
MagPul PTS AFG (Black)
MagPul PTS MOE Grip (Black)
I hope I'm not missing anything.. yes I'm a magpul fan. wait correct that. I'm a Magpul Noveske fan.
Ender
Gold General

Postby Ender » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah, but he doesn't know the band or song name of the original song, he only knows them as track 1, track 2, etc.

Return to “Airsoft GI TV Commercial”