New Forum Rule

Airsoft news, New Products, ETC
ASGI Sales Rep Jason
Knight
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

New Forum Rule

Postby ASGI Sales Rep Jason » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:34 am

From now on any posts based on extreme opinion or lacking fact will be deleted. We are tired of reading posts of people giving false information on products or items that have not been released yet. If the product has not been released yet how is it possible to give in depth criticism or hate towards the item. It is not right to alter someones perception if you have no experience working with the gun. If someone asks about a King Arms gun, And you do not own a king arms gun, How is it possible to give critiques on the gun. In a situation like this it will be best to not post and wait for someone with actual experience to answer.

It is OK for you to have your opinions and suggestions make sure it is clearly stated that it is an opinion.
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Re: New Forum Rule

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:48 am

I'm hoping that this means actual FACTS and not "ASGI does not agree with you, so your post has been deleted" because I hate to tell you this, but ASGI and its employees do NOT know everything there is about airsoft.

I can also guarantee you the forum's population will drop to ZERO experienced players and 100% newbs if you start a freaking dictatorship. Just look at Evike's forum.
Last edited by HolyHandGrenade on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
teambutterfield
|asgi|Admin

Postby teambutterfield » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 am

HolyHandGrenade wrote:I'm hoping that this means actual FACTS and not "ASGI does not agree with you, so your post has been deleted" because I hate to tell you this, but ASGI and its employees do NOT know everything there is about airsoft.

I can also guarantee you the forum's population will drop to ZERO experienced players and 100% noobs if you start a freaking dictatorship. Just look at Evike's forum.

Like we put, we want you to have opinions. All you need is put 'this is my opinion, since i dont have experience with it'. holy, you are one of the actives member. In order for this forum to be one of the best informative center. we need to start managing it better. It is not what we agree or not. We just want facts and opinions separated.

Do you understand?
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 am

I do have experience with the things I recommend, if I do not have experience with it, I say so, so by what you just said this doesn't apply to me, so I don't expect to see any of my posts deleted.

I understand completely about the rule, there IS a lot of false information going around, just look at the Magpul Masada thread, I mean, ffs, it hasn't even been released in the States yet, how could certain people, not to name any names, but their username begins with an "mart", know how sturdy they are...?

I just don't want to see this forum turn into another Evike forum where if you don't agree with the "boss man" you're silenced.
faden
|spD|Deviant Admin
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby faden » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Guys, this is already part of the rules.

We do not want to be a dictatorship nor do we want any bad mouthing of anything... especially when the OP or poster does not even have the product.

:edit:

HolyHandGrenade wrote:I do have experience with the things I recommend, if I do not have experience with it, I say so, so by what you just said this doesn't apply to me, so I don't expect to see any of my posts deleted.

I understand completely about the rule, there IS a lot of false information going around, just look at the Magpul Masada thread, I mean, ffs, it hasn't even been released in the States yet, how could certain people, not to name any names, but their username begins with an "mart", know how sturdy they are...?

I just don't want to see this forum turn into another Evike forum where if you don't agree with the "boss man" you're silenced.

I just talked to teambutterfield. Simple as stated in the rules bad mouthing or talking about a product/field/store without actual knowledge or FACTS will be locked or deleted with a reason posted. After several warnings however we will start to delete posts based on non-facts.

Return to “General Airsoft”