Airsoft news, New Products, ETC
wrench420
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

new to airsoft need help confused choosing first gun

Postby wrench420 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi guys,

I'm just getting into airsoft,and I have narrowed down my selection to 2 company's g&g and vfc.Now the platform I want is an M4 and am looking at the vfc m4 e series mk18 mod1 sbr cor $430, but I'm hearing that e series means economic series,witch sounds like its a entry level gun but for $430??? And tghen there is the vfc ris fighter for around $306

Now is there a difference between them technology and quality wise causing the price difference or is the price difference do to bolt on accesories though the e series does not look like it has anything...so I'm really confusedbetween all the different model guns and what different abot them I am serious about the vfc m4 platform so that's what I'm going to buy so if anyone can help explain the difference between there m4 gunsin particuler those 2 the ris fighter and the e series I mentioned since those seem to be the best m4 guns vfc makes or cansomeone help me choose the model that is I would greatly appreciate it because I'm confused as to what makes these guns better than each other

I want a full metal body and gear box
Krysisbane
Pawn
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: new to airsoft need help confused choosing first gun

Postby Krysisbane » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:46 am

In my personal opinion, and by no means am I an expert, if you are just starting out I would suggest looking into a decent mid-range gun. You could spend a little less on an Echo 1 for example, test it out, then see what needs to be changed to suit your style. With the extra money, you could buy upgrades specifically to what you want. On the other hand, you could spend a little more on a higher end like a VFC and be stuck with the internals they come with. Personally, I would prefer a little cheaper base gun. That way I can use it and only upgrade what I feel I need to in order to achieve what I want. But that is just my opinion. Hope that gave you a little more clarity.
apoctank
Gold General

Re: new to airsoft need help confused choosing first gun

Postby apoctank » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:34 pm

If you're set on spending that much on your first gun, get a G&P or VFC M4(any model, they're all the same internally). Otherwise, if you want an M4 but don't want to spend as much get a G&G combat machine(again, any model will do)
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
KennethDoro
Pawn

new to airsoft need help confused choosing first gun

Postby KennethDoro » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:49 pm

DOes classic airsoft have to be gas, can they be really old school springers... I think it was BP who posted a pic of his first gun, it was an olf MP5 I think..

Return to “General Airsoft”