Airsoft news, New Products, ETC
mookz
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

GBB options and info request

Postby mookz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 am

Hi ArisoftGi Team and forum Members.

I am an Airsoft player from South Africa, and would like to start playing with GBB rifles.
I have very limited options in South Africa for parts and upgrades, so my discission is very tough, if anything mayor breaks or wears out, it would be tough to fix/replace.
I am rather handy and technically inclined, so fabricating parts could be done.
I service and fix and mod all my Team's/friends AEG's and GBB Psitols.

I would please like to know what you guys would suggest from the below list, based on reliability, loggevity and quality.

WE M4 RAS GBB Rifle
Code: WER001OBBR

G&G M4 SD Build In Silencer Green Gas GBB Full Metal RIS Rifle - BL

VFC M4 Carbine GBBR

KWA H&K Licensed Gas Blow Back Version MP7A1 SMG Full Metal

They all retail here for about $500 without spare mags, mags are from $50 - $100

I currently play with a AEG, Colt M4 Full Metal by CYMA its really a great gun after some mods and minor upgrades, but lacks realism for me. I would still keep and use the AEG as a backup/Spare gun.

I play both field and CQB.

Any/all info would be greatly appreciated!
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: GBB options and info request

Postby baklash 1337 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:07 pm

The KWA MP7 has been around longer than any of those and has an awesome reputation. I had a KWA KMP9 that is internally similar and it was amazing. I'm not too keen on the other ones though. One thing you might want to consider is just taking a regular AEG and dropping in a Daytona Gun HPA kit if those are available in your area. This way you'll be able to have the fun of blowback without experiencing tedious mag re-filling and cooldown that green gas/propane offer and still be able to use cheap AEG magazines.
apoctank
Gold General
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: GBB options and info request

Postby apoctank » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 am

If you can find a KJW M4 those things are supposed to run forever without issue
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R

Return to “General Airsoft”