About G&G and Gun Recommendations

Airsoft news, New Products, ETC
kris2lund
Pawn

Re: About G&G and Gun Recommendations

Postby kris2lund » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

i never talk too much on these forums but I recently upgraded my gr16 with systema parts and i tell you what... for a gun that cost 320 to start, I made it shoot better than any other gun ive held and for a lot cheaper than you would think. I love G&G, and the best part about them is they assume you are always ready to upgrade and make it easy for you.
HolyHandGrenade
King General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Moo

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:30 pm

xD You do realize that GR16s are built to Tokyo Marui specs, so basically what you're saying you love about G&G came from TM and is on every flavor of every brand from JG to CA to KA?
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby Age » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm

kris2lund wrote:systema parts

fail...
kris2lund
Pawn

Postby kris2lund » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:30 pm

and idc if u think im dumb for jumping straight into systema upgrades. All i know is i can play with a springer and take a team of aegs out... its rarely the gun that makes a difference, its knowing how to use these things that keeps you in the match the longest. Im now running a more elaborate set up with the only sys part being a molybdenum pinion gear. And yeah i make ppl feel like **** cuz i take them out with a stock e1 mp5 when theyre using a $1,300 SCAR spitting out 41 rps. I got out of the sport because of this stuff
AgentJ
Gold General

Postby AgentJ » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Please don't double post. (again... :roll: )
Also please stop creating drama/trolling the boards.
adog12341
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby adog12341 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Please don't give other G&G owners a bad name with you toolin around. Thanks. :D :roll: :roll:
THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.
My Youtube Channel
SHOW THEM NO FEAR, SHOW THEM NO PAIN.
baklash 1337
World Class General
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby baklash 1337 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:56 pm

kris2lund wrote:and idc if u think im dumb for jumping straight into systema upgrades. All i know is i can play with a springer and take a team of aegs out... its rarely the gun that makes a difference, its knowing how to use these things that keeps you in the match the longest. Im now running a more elaborate set up with the only sys part being a molybdenum pinion gear. And yeah i make ppl feel like **** cuz i take them out with a stock e1 mp5 when theyre using a $1,300 SCAR spitting out 41 rps. I got out of the sport because of this stuff

Cool fish story, bro.
kris2lund
Pawn

Postby kris2lund » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Sorry, can we get back to airsoft, and no that actually happened haha. It was pretty epic, easily the only thing I have the right to brag about. Anyway, Im no tool. And it was wrong of me to be an ass like that, and sorry someone just totaled my car so I'm in a bad mood. You Kinda poked a bear with a stick when you were like "FAIL" or "YEah G&G sucks, still love it?" F*CK Yeah I love it! Don't you love your gun?!?! Its my baby! haha. But what's wrong with systema? I mean seriously, I have a degree in both Aerospace and Mechanical engineering and every part that I've put into that gun makes it work better, and the components are solid. I've found the perfect combo of G&G and Systema parts, along with a mad bull 3-1/ firefly hop-up/bucking combo and some other stuff. It's not like I swapped it out for a completely new gearbox :(
adog12341
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby adog12341 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 pm

The price pretty much. For that price, you can get better. ;)
THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY.
My Youtube Channel
SHOW THEM NO FEAR, SHOW THEM NO PAIN.
kris2lund
Pawn

Postby kris2lund » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah... I mean i've figured that out haha. I do like the silent cylinder set I have from systema. It wasn't terribly expensive if I remember correctly. What I really went all- out on was the G&G piston (Nylon Nano Co-Alloy) but I swear its the best I've ever run in my gun. I recommend it for any v2 user who wants a durable piston that wont leave you stranded with broken teeth :)

Return to “General Airsoft”