About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Airsoft news, New Products, ETC
User avatar
Slymin
Gold General
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 am
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes
Location: In a van down by the river.

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby Slymin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:30 pm

HolyHandGrenade wrote:Anywhere from 10-90 days with the cheap shipping, usually the lower number. 3-5 days with the more expensive shipping.


Took 3 months for 1 G36c high cap to get here!!!
Favorite Pistols: Glock 23, SIG Sauer P226
Favorite Rifle: SG550, SR-25

ARMORY: Mosin Nagant M91/30 (2), Mosin Nagant M44, Ruger 10/22 Compact

YOUTUBE: Survivalist25

Image
User avatar
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby kbman99 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Slymin wrote:
HolyHandGrenade wrote:Anywhere from 10-90 days with the cheap shipping, usually the lower number. 3-5 days with the more expensive shipping.


Took 3 months for 1 G36c high cap to get here!!!

LOL. I don't want to pay the shipping from them, but I can't wait 90 days for a gun to get here that I want within 2 weeks that NO ONE else sells (Tokyo Marui G18c)
User avatar
FUZZYmufflerZzZ
Silver General
Posts: 1688
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:37 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes
Location: Democratik People's Republik of New Jersey (DPRNJ)

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby FUZZYmufflerZzZ » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm

its worth it imo. even with shipping, the price is better (if you can find it) than in the states.
kills:
m91/30 - 0
savage .223 - 0
rs type 56 - 0
custom g36 - 0
TM p226 - 0
----------------------
ted kennedy's car - 1

http://www.youtube.com/jwg101x - check it out.
User avatar
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby kbman99 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:00 pm

FUZZYmufflerZzZ wrote:its worth it imo. even with shipping, the price is better (if you can find it) than in the states.

Yeah everything is around %10 cheaper there than here in the U.S. since there are no shipping costs for the store to but directly to retailer.
User avatar
Tr1gg3rH4ppy
Dragoon
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby Tr1gg3rH4ppy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 pm

How would I calculate shipping from ehobby?
ImageImageImage

My Armory:

-A&K Magpul Masada
-KWA G36kv
-JG SR-25 DMR
-KWA KMP9r Ranger Grey
-Echo 1 M4 (loaner gun)
User avatar
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby kbman99 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Tr1gg3rH4ppy wrote:How would I calculate shipping from ehobby?

I don't know if you have to create an account or not, but put an item in your cart, then go to the cart and below the items you selected there is a calculate button and just put in all your info that it needs. For some reason I can't do the cheap shipping (Maybe its because of where I live), but anyways thats how you do it.
User avatar
HolyHandGrenade
King General
Posts: 6931
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Moo
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby HolyHandGrenade » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 pm

kbman99 wrote:For some reason I can't do the cheap shipping (Maybe its because of where I live), but anyways thats how you do it.


They can't ship guns via that shipping.
User avatar
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby kbman99 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:18 am

HolyHandGrenade wrote:
kbman99 wrote:For some reason I can't do the cheap shipping (Maybe its because of where I live), but anyways thats how you do it.


They can't ship guns via that shipping.

Ow okay thanks :)
User avatar
gordonie
Lance
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:14 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: idk

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby gordonie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 am

hey what would a 2gx shoot with a guarder m120 or something equal to it?

I know kwa says there gun comes with an m120 but its really more like an m110, i know this firsthand. and the KWA km4's settle around 380-370 with .2s, so do you think i could expect a real 410+- fps out of this spring?

Also, would I need to keep an aluminum piston head and add sorbo to handle the beating or could I just go with a good polycarb like a promethius?
Total spent on ASGI: 600$ish
Live for nothing or die for something
User avatar
kbman99
Panzer Dragoon
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: About KWA and Gun Recommendations

Postby kbman99 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 am

gordonie wrote:hey what would a 2gx shoot with a guarder m120 or something equal to it?

I know kwa says there gun comes with an m120 but its really more like an m110, i know this firsthand. and the KWA km4's settle around 380-370 with .2s, so do you think i could expect a real 410+- fps out of this spring?

Also, would I need to keep an aluminum piston head and add sorbo to handle the beating or could I just go with a good polycarb like a promethius?

Now actually it is an M120 shooting at around 400, but if you don't like it, it should be able to pull on seeing that it comes with a bigger spring than an M110. (M110 shoots at ~330, M120 shoots ~390)
I also have the System Super Core Piston (I think its systema, but idk for sure it could be a typo) and it works amazingly, but its a KWA so it should be fine...

Return to “General Airsoft”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron