Possible WE Tech MP7?

New products, New deals
apoctank
Gold General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Possible WE Tech MP7?

Postby apoctank » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:05 pm

ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
Jonas
King General
HumanQuestion2: SVD

Re: Possible WE Tech MP7?

Postby Jonas » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 pm

WE: KWA but sh*ttier.
Real Sword SVD and KWA MP7. Accuracy by precision or volume, the choice is mine.
Own it, paint it, mod it, love it
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby SnakeAssault » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I'd think that they would wait now and design after the new TM, but I guess not.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
NorthernHurricane7
Dragoon

Postby NorthernHurricane7 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Some of WE's (technically not WE, but they are the official manufacturer but don't actually manufacture them) newer gas pistols like their Glocks, PX4's, and XD's are supposed to be pretty decent. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut a corner or two like with their Glocks (the outer barrel is just lame pot metal that breaks with normal use), but it could end up being very competitive if it gets released. H&K/Umarex's trademark restrictions could end up being an issue for all of us over here in the US.

I personally would like to see a WE M4 challenge kit with trades, but I don't think that'll happen. Kind of not too relevant, but it deals with WE and new releases/upcoming releases. My $.02.
kbman99 wrote: No problem man. I mean thats what the forum is for [it] is for questions and helping others.

I tech AEG's. If you're interested, please visit http://typhoonairsoftarmament.wordpress.com/ or email me at [email protected]
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthernHurricane7
BlackoutAirsoft777
Pawn

Postby BlackoutAirsoft777 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Well i saw a post on facebook that they where making the MP7, honestly it looked horrible. I also saw on WGShop.com they have the VFC MP7 on pre-order
One Life, Nine Hearts, And Eighteen Hands That Will Rip You All Apart.

Follow me twitter https://twitter.com/BlackoutAirsoft
Subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackoutAirsoft777
apoctank
Gold General

Postby apoctank » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Yea, I saw some videos on youtube. It's basically like what the G&G G26 is to a magpul M4, but worse
ASG CZ Scorpion Evo 3 A1 - E1 Khyber Pass AKM - WE Tech M4 - G&P XM177E1 - G&P M16A1 - G&P Stoner 63 - G&G SR25 - VFC HK416c - CYMA SVD - Snow Wolf M107A1 - WE Tech Glock 19 - KART M14 JAE - WELL L115A3 - Galaxy MP5K PDW - TM P90TR - TM AUGA1 - Marushin Five seveN - KWA CZ75 - ACM Mk25 - AGM M500 - CAW GP30R
tylerflow
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion2: bah

Postby tylerflow » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 pm

I think it's awesome. They say it will retail for ~$130 and I expect it to be a Marui clone internally.
#
St Chris008
Panzer Dragoon

Postby St Chris008 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:34 pm

tylerflow wrote:I think it's awesome. They say it will retail for ~$130 and I expect it to be a Marui clone internally.

If both of those things are true, I could be very interested in it. IMO, MP7s are too big to be secondaries for field games, so I'd only use one for CQB which I play much less. Having a cheaper option (as long as it's not crap, and I can upgrade/find replacement parts) would be very tempting.
blackhawk13
Jeweled General

Postby blackhawk13 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Wow, nobody looks at post dates anymore, do they?

That said, here's my view on a GBB MP7:
The MP7 is too big to be used as a secondary unless you barely move, but I believe a GBB MP7 has potential for mid range field use. GBBs in general have the ability to run heavier rounds without having to worry about cylinder volume. Given a proper hopup (which I doubt WE would do) you can use heavy rounds (over .28) and get range on par with an upgraded AEG. When I ran my KWA MP7 as a primary, I had no trouble outranging most of the AEGs on the field. I had maxed the hopup out, but it was perfect for the Madbull .36s I ran. In the summer especially a GBB MP7 would be a completely viable field gun, provided it has a quality hopup that can lift heavy rounds.

Note: None of this applies to AEG MP7s. I had a TM MP7 AEP for a while (and I miss it horribly since it was lost), but it had very limited range. Even R-hopped, the AEP gearbox has a very limited cylinder volume, as well as a limited velocity (even upgraded, you can't have a durable gearbox that compares to field AEG velocities). Therefore you don't have the ability to run heavier rounds, and therefore your range is much more limited. AEP MP7s are perfect for CQB though.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE
Renengan
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Renengan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Jonas wrote:YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Return to “New Products”