This...

New products, New deals
link236
Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: This...

Postby link236 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Jonas wrote:So it's an SL8 with a suppressor.

Basically.
My Armory:
Primary: VFC Socom Gear Noveske N4 7.25" -SHS M100 Spring, Lonex A1 Motor- (LOOKING TO SELL!!! TRADES FOR HK 416s or $300ish)
Reserves/Sold:KWC S&W M&P 40 Springer, CYMA CM046, KWA USP GBB, TM 1911 NIght Warrior

SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Postby SnakeAssault » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:32 pm

I gotta say, the handguard looks interesting for two reasons:
Easy if you wanted to make an integrally suppressed looking rifle
Appears to have the hole for the standard G36 bipod, although I think the bipod would be too long.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
timbuktoo
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Postby timbuktoo » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 am

so the RS one takes a 7.62x37mm round? will that result in different mags (I can see that the pictured one is shorter) would the different RS round result in a different length/width mag and would airsoft manufacturers even bother making a different mag (other than the shorter one) if that were so.
"Power may justly be compared to a great river which, while kept within its due bounds is both beautiful and useful; but when it overflows its banks, it is then too impetuous to be stemmed, it bears down on all before it and brings destruction and desolation wherever it comes.”- Andrew Hamilton
A&K Mk43 MOD0JG T3-SAS-GWE M1911
Johnny SCARface wrote:Politician: Adj. means; Dumb as Rocks/Dumb*ss for a Living/One who makes Kardashian's look like Yale Grads.

Return to “New Products”