KWA Mp9
SnakeAssault
Panzer Dragoon
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Krytac Unveiling

Postby SnakeAssault » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Wait and see for now.
ICS had a few cool ideas in their guns, but the incompatibility issue is a killer. Same issue applies here, if the parts aren't compatible, once the specific parts break, the gun is trashed, and the customer never picks up a gun of their brand.
Interesting, but too early to say anything.
KWA G26c
Sanded slide
blackhawk13
Jeweled General
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: Yes

Re: Krytac Unveiling

Postby blackhawk13 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm not expecting too much from this right away. That mock bolt plate on the gearbox looked somewhat like a blowback mechanism, which has already been done and is not favored by a large amount of serious airsofters. Also, starting with an M4 was a bad idea. Everyone has done that already, so there's no big draw to that. If they had done something new or even less common, I could see it working out much better for them.

http://www.kriss-arms.com/latest-news/51-kriss-arms-terminates-exclusive-trademark-licensing-with-kwa

What ever happened to them ending their trademark license deal with KWA? Since that deal supposedly ended KWA has come out with the tan version of the Kriss Vector and has continued to sell the original black version...

Also, that news release mentioned a "upcoming AEG version" of the Vector SMG, so I'm really confused why they wouldn't have had that as one of their main products at their launch, or at least mentioned it, unless KWA was the one making it.

Overall, I'm not expecting much. They may come out with some cool and unique guns, but I don't ever see them being a major player in the airsoft market.
"Airsoft is a game, and it is a game in which honesty, integrity and honor play a very important role. This is not paintball." -NEASG Rules
I make custom Kydex gear. See some of my work HERE or email granitestateguns(at)gmail.com
Follow my blog HERE

Return to “New Products”