Mags for G4-A3 ??

Moderator: ASGI Tim

brianmj03
Pawn
HumanQuestion: Yes
HumanQuestion2: yea

Mags for G4-A3 ??

Postby brianmj03 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Does anyone know if the Beta Project Magpul PTS M4 P-Mag 75rds Mid Cap Magazines will fit the G4-A3 will let me know.Or any recommended mags for the G4-A3 thanks.
The best armor is staying out of gun-shot.
Swordfish1227
Dragoon
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Mags for G4-A3 ??

Postby Swordfish1227 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

They work awesome. Haven't had a misfeed yet except when the BB jammed the follower as seen in GI's service bulletin.

The Big Boy - Tanaka M700 AICS - Tan, NC Star 3-9x40E. G&G Fluted Heavy Barrel, Stock inner barrel, G&G hop up unit.
The Backup - TM Five-SeveN - Black. Completely stock.
The Workhorse - G4-A2 Silent Death - Black. STR, ASAP, MOE, SBUS, Pmags, Ranger, RVG, RSA. Super Shooter 14:1, AMP Hi-torque, SHS trigger switch, Deans, Re-wire, BWKK, Eric Built.
Dman3412
Knight
HumanQuestion2: yes

Re: Mags for G4-A3 ??

Postby Dman3412 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:15 pm

brianmj03 wrote:Does anyone know if the Beta Project Magpul PTS M4 P-Mag 75rds Mid Cap Magazines will fit the G4-A3 will let me know.Or any recommended mags for the G4-A3 thanks.

Yes they will fit. My opinion Is however, that the beta project Pmags suck at feeding. I've had constant problems whenever I used them. They wouldn't go all the way in, thus needing constant pressure to feed correctly. (With all my guns, which include; G4-A3, VFC-SCAR-L, and a KWA KM4. But also with my friends' guns, which include G4-A5, Dboys/Vfc hybrid PDW, G4-18, and two G&G Gr16s)

Of course, this is my opinion, and could have been an issue with that batch.

I would recommend King Arms or MAG mags, they work and feed really well.
Jonas wrote:It is good though, it accomplishes its purpose perfectly, yours is just more efficient.

Jonas wrote:I did it down the stairs of the school after hours last year and it was awesome (and LOUD)

Return to “G4 Owners Corner”